Thursday, November 20, 2008

30 years ago

Yes, it's been 30 years since the birth of son #2. What a day it was! Glad to say I was in labor for only five hours! Don't think I could have stood that kind of pain for very long. He weight 8 lbs. 2 oz. I don't recall his length at birth but he grew to 6 ft. 2 in. He certainly did not mess around coming into the world and not giving his mama much pain - for very long anyway. Actually the actual date was the 18th but I'm slow getting this posted.

My mom and dad flew up from Louisiana to Montana. That in itself is something since my mother always said she'd never fly. Bless her heart- she was really afraid. I am so glad they came. They had driven up in July(I think)of that summer and in November did they ever get a taste of Montana's blowing cold weather and snow. On that
I hope you read this Cody. I love you and if I could have I would have given you electricity for your birthday!

No comments: