Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blood, guts, and tears.....

After having three kinds of glucose tests my blood sugar levels have been determined okay. Yea, thank you, Jesus! This doesn't mean I'm going hog wild with my eating. I'm watching the fats, sugar, and carbs.

Tomorrow will be my second time at Curves. Wow, I knew I was out of shape but some of those machines are difficult to do more than 6 or 7 for me. As time goes by I know I will get better. Getting to feeling stronger and shedding some inches and pounds is my year long goal. My immediate goal is to just get on and off those machines!!!

3 comments:

J-Mom said...

I'm so proud of you Mimi!!!!

All the work will pay off!

sem1trag1c said...

Keep up the good work and we will get skinny together. LOL! It will be worth it.

Cullen said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're working so hard on changing your life. Hopefully we'll be able to start doing the same.